Me and my friend, David Corrigan, spent more than three months working on our first Android application, Cupid-4-Stupid.
The idea of this project came from David and we both work together to make it true.
Our project allowed us to learn how application are build in Android plus how the android behaves.
We encounter many problems which allow us to learn a lot in a very short period of time.
- Website is: http://www.cupid-4-stupid.com
- Blog: http://blog.cupid-4-stupid.com
- Forum: http://forum.cupid-4-stupid.com
- Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.hourglass.applications
Cupid-4-Stupid is know released in the android market: Get Cupid-4-Stupid Here!
After months of programming, researching sources, interviewing people, we put together an application with the purpose to help men with their relationship.
Cupid -4- Stupid is an application geared for men. This mobile application helps you to remember more than just her chest size – it keeps you out of the doghouse. It coaches you in your relationship and gives you a hand during those conflicting times. This is the perfect tool for those who are married or single. If you are a man, then this application is a must have.
Cupid’s little secrets (Shh… Keep them secret!)
Help any man creatively and successfully pull off a perfect date.
- Date Ideas to spice your date up!
- Chick Flicks that she will love and won’t make you sick
- Recipies for Morons that are easy and fast to cook
- Random Acts to stop the boring routine
- Success Stories that will get you inspired
- and more…
The “Little” Black Book
A separate discreet contact list to keep your valuable contact information
- Password protected (just turn password on in settings)
- Keep track of “important information”
- Make phone calls
- Send text messages
- Locate your contact in the map
- Profile pictures can be taken with the camera or imported
A sophisticated event reminding system such as:
- and more…
- Help you to get out of troubles with your couple
- Provide you with ideas and advice
- David Hail from HotDateIdeas.com for allowing us to use content from their website
- Candece Corrigan for her support and ideas
- Stephen Brower for providing us with the SVN server
- Ricardo G. Carlstein and Susana Ramos Mejia for their unconditional support
- Joshua Rittenburg for his support
- Philibian Lindo for helping us in the testing of our application
- Peter Monks for helping us in the testing of our application