This summer, I am working on these projects:
- Building a 3D printer by recycling printers parts:
* Buy Arduino with motor-shield (Done)
* Performe X head testing (Done)
* Build base and test opto-sensors
* Do 3D pieces by: Turning materials, melting plastic, other options.
- Develop an open source multi-player 2D game.
* Draw GUI design (In progress)
* Use Haxe, PHP, and MySQL
* Thing about game story (In progress)
* Search for references (In progress)
- Develop an open source multi-player 3D game (after finishing the 2D game).
* Think about original idea, no used so far on other games (Done)
* Decide on using existing open-source engines or create a new graphic and physics engine.
- Repaint my motorcycle (previous design got ruin)
* Draw new design
* Purchase paint and materials
* [Previous painting pictures]
© 2010, Alejandro G. Carlstein Ramos Mejia. All rights reserved.