- Right now, I am working in the introduction of the game by drawing the each scene.
Later, I will see to find a way to animate them.
- I was checking for code and ideas. However, I think it is time for me to begin coding something.
Sometimes over-preparation is a way of procrastination. Tomorrow, I am going to do the first lines of code.
- I decided to begin working on the map editor first. It is one of the hardest part but after it is done, it would be a great help and experience.
- I meet an old friend. He is doing some 3D projects. I told to him about these projects I am doing and seems to be interested. I will send him an email.
- I have the drawings of the map editor done so far. Still there are things I need to think about. My objective is to build a very simple, easy to use editor. Especially when I don’t have to much space.
I found this website:
The author, Reiner Prokein, wrote ‘All the graphics, textures and meshes are freeware. Even for commercial Games. I just want my name in the Credits in the commercial case: Reiner “Tiles” Prokein. You can modify my graphics in every needed way to fit it to your needs: size, colour, fileformat, etc., you can reuse the textures’
Thanks Reiner for posting these images on the net, they will save me a lot of time which I need to program and do cinematic for the game.
Today, I am writing the introduction of the multi-player 2D game. This is the version 06
This summer, I am working on these projects:
- Building a 3D printer by recycling printers parts:
* Buy Arduino with motor-shield (Done)
* Performe X head testing (Done)
* Build base and test opto-sensors
* Do 3D pieces by: Turning materials, melting plastic, other options.
- Develop an open source multi-player 2D game.
* Draw GUI design (In progress)
* Use Haxe, PHP, and MySQL
* Thing about game story (In progress)
* Search for references (In progress)
- Develop an open source multi-player 3D game (after finishing the 2D game).
* Think about original idea, no used so far on other games (Done)
* Decide on using existing open-source engines or create a new graphic and physics engine.
- Repaint my motorcycle (previous design got ruin)
* Draw new design
* Purchase paint and materials
* [Previous painting pictures]
Have you never encounter people telling you to give up, or encouraging you to quit before you even try it?
In our society, failure is punishable. In school, we are taught that failing means we are looser; however, in reality, there is no success without failure. There is no success without trying. There is no success if we let the fear, taught to us, paralyze us. The problem is not in failing but instead it is in no learning from the failure. You can verify this fact by searching thought the biography of successful people in history.
This blog is my journal to continue failing, in hope to learn from my failures and obtain success. This is my answer for those who encourage me to try my best and for those who tried to stop me by passing me their fears, frustrations, and lack of confidence on themselves.
This blog is for those who want to try, for those who never give up, and for those things to change, as as Gandhi said ‘Be the change you want to see in the world’.